Need to book a conference or retreat and want a unique and inspiring space to host it? Arcosanti is the place you’re looking for!
Our guests talk about how Arcosanti provides a space for them to be private and intimate to focus on their work, while also feeling connected and motivated by both the environment and the people they meet at Arcosanti.
Host a single-day or multi-day retreat or conference in the world’s first prototype Arcology, integrating the concepts of Architecture and Ecology into the living experience. We can accommodate groups of up to 150 people for your event.
As an educational nonprofit it is the mission of the Cosanti Foundation to teach you about the concept of Arcology during your visit to Arcosanti. Please keep in mind that the urban laboratory is an active construction site, so you will need to be conscious, cautious, and self reliant during your visit to Arcosanti.
Please review our amenities and options below before submitting your booking request. You can expect to receive a reply from our Outreach department within 48 hours.
- AirBnB rooms – 2 available online, first-come first-serve
- Guest rooms – Approximately 10, mix of single and double occupancy
- Dorm rooms – up to 4 different dorm rooms available, dorms hold 8-10 occupants each with a variety of amenities in the rooms
- Camping – available in the Mind’s Garden Campground, running water, public restrooms, no showers
Event space options
- Amphitheater (outdoor – holds up to 500 people for presentations)
- Vaults (outdoor – holds up to 300 people for presentations)
- Red Room (indoor – holds up to 75)
- Solar Powered Classroom (indoor – holds up to 50)
- Colly Soleri Music Center (indoor – holds up to 30)
- Mezzanine dining/cocktail hall (indoor – holds up to 30)
- Gallery private dining/cocktail hall (indoor – holds up to 80, early mornings and late evenings only, before 9am and after 5pm)
- Cafe (indoor – holds up to 100, limited availability)
- Private rooms for 1-1 dialog, healing sessions, etc.
- Lab Kitchen space for preparing and serving meals/catering
- Olympic-sized Canyon-side swimming pool (holds up to 100)
- High speed wireless internet access
- Projection screens
- Small scale sound system (2 speakers and a mic)
- Large scale sound system (4 speakers, multiple mics, and mixer)
- Stage/performance/presentation lighting
- General Tour of Arcosanti
- Architectural Tour of Arcosanti
- Tour of Arcosanti Archives
- Guided hikes and nature experiences around the Agua Fria river
- Arcosanti is part of the International Dark-Sky Association for spectacular nighttime stargazing
Capacity: 75 people
Capacity: 30 people
Capacity: 50 people
Capacity: 500 people
Capacity: 300 people